For the fifth consecutive year, the Center for European Law and Economics has conducted an extensive survey of legal experts to construct the 2013 Global Merger Control Index. The index compares 70 jurisdictions based on the responses of 259 legal experts, specialising in competition and anti-trust.
- Analysis as a solid foundation for decision-making
- Study of the effects of mergers and acquisitions in the retail market for gasoline in Sweden
- The Global Merger Control Index 2014
- Private enforcement of competition law and consumer redress in Sweden
- The Swedish Market Court Rules in an Important Margin Squeezing Case Involving TeliaSonera